Welcome to www.autoinjurydoctors.info (“Website”, “Site”, “Application”, Company), to use the Services of Company or by any of its affiliates, the entity (“You”, “Your”, “User”, “Client”, “Patient”) must agree to the following conditions. If you visit through this Website, you accept these conditions.
Your access to, and browsing, review and use of this Website is subject to these Terms and Conditions and all applicable laws. By accessing and using the Site, you accept the Terms and Conditions, without limitation or qualification. If you do not agree to the Terms and Conditions, do not use this Site. If, at any time, any of the Terms and Conditions is no longer acceptable by you, immediately terminate your use of the Site.
Company – Auto Injury Doctors, LLC
Website – www.autoinjurydoctors.info
Corporate Address – 687 Blue Hill Road, River Vale, NJ 07675
Email – [email protected]
Mission – Helping Clients find the ideal doctors on lien for a diverse range of treatments and help them to acquire medical compensation. To Know more, Read ABOUT US.
You hereby agree to the general Terms & Conditions sets forth herein, to avail the services of finding ideal Auto Injury Doctors, seamlessly (“Services”). The Services offered by the Company through their official Website/Application.
The Services of the Website are available only to persons who are competent to enter into a legally binding contract under the laws of United States and applicable local laws or other applicable jurisdiction, including un-discharged solvents, minors etc. are not eligible for the Services provided by the Company and hence shall not register as a User or transact to this Website.
In the event of Corporate entity, you represent and warrant that you have the legal authority to bind such corporate entity to the terms and conditions, in which case the terms “You”, “Your”, “User” or “Client” shall refer to such corporate entity.
3. ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS
A. LEGAL SATISFACTION
When you visit www.autoinjurydoctors.info or send emails to us, you are communicating with us electronically.
By communicating with us, You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail, WhatsApp or by newsletters.
4. SITE ACCESS
This Site grants you a limited access to the medical Services and the Client can avail these Services, free of cost.
The Company and its affiliates attempt to be as accurate as possible for the Services. The database as well as other information of the Auto Injury Doctors are authentic to be able to provide seamless medical treatment to the Client. However, the Company makes no warranties that the content/information on the Application are error-free. We take the responsibility to evaluate the best possible content and Services of high standard for the Client.
A. Copyright Protection
All content included on this Application, such as text, graphics, logos., button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilation, and software is the property of this Website or its affiliates and protected by the Copyright laws and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content, information, news and others on this Site is the exclusive property of the Company and protected by the copyright laws. All software used on this Site is the property of the Company or its software suppliers and protected by the copyright laws.
- FALSE INFORMATION
You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin or other misinformation. The Company reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove/suspend or terminate any Client, if found, any fraud committed by the Client.
7. OBLIGATIONS AND TERMS:
As a condition to using any of Company’s Services, and for the mutual benefit of both Company and the Client, the undersigned (“Client” and “Auto Injury Doctor”) agrees to the following terms and conditions:
- All medical issues as well as anything pursuant to the Services, the Auto Injury Doctors who are enrolled in the database of the Company shall be responsible to treat the Client with the utmost sincerity and honesty.
- The Auto Injury Doctors shall put an effort to save the Client and moreover, help them to claim compensations, if any.
- The Company only connects the Clients and the Auto Injury Doctors at a reasonable rate and also be responsible for providing elite class service for Auto Injury Doctors by launching monthly or annual package subscriptions. The local taxation shall be applicable.
- The Company only charge a reasonable fee from the Auto Injury Doctors on a monthly/annually, basis. The Company do not charge any penny from the Client for the Services. However, the Company has no say on the Auto Injury Doctors for their fees after the Client successfully cured and treated by the specific Auto Injury Doctor.
- Auto Injury Doctors shall tender an undertaking along with all the certified documents for the purpose of Company’s internal records.
- The Services can be availed anytime, anywhere and on as is where is basis through virtual calls, emergency calls etc.
- The Company shall ensure that the database/list of eligible Auto Injury Doctors is maintained and updated, every week.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATE, AND ALL THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS, BE LIABLE TO THE CLIENT OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING ANY THAT MAY RESULT FROM:
·Treatment – The specific Auto Injury Doctor shall be directly liable. The Company shall not, in any circumstances, be liable towards the Client and the Auto Injury Doctor;
·Company doesn’t hold any liability on account of damages occurred of any kind from the content published on our Website/Application.
All notices / communications shall be given to us by email to [email protected]. Such notice will be deemed received in full on a business day and on the next business day if the email is sent on a weekend or public holiday.
- LAW AND JURISDICTION
These terms and conditions and the relationship between the Client, Auto Injury Doctors and the Company shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Laws of United States and applicable local laws of New York and the Client and Auto Injury Doctors agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction to the state of New York.
12. SITE POLICIES, MODIFICATION, AND SEVERABILITY
Emergency Contact Number – 201-988-7650